Leyshon WS is a legal practice based in Kelso and Peebles in the Scottish Borders. We provide expert legal advice on all aspects of Land Ownership, Agricultural Law and Property Law throughout Scotland including house purchases and sales in town and rural locations.
Thank you for visiting the Leyshon WS website. Your use of this website is subject to the terms and conditions set out below and your accessing and use of the website constitutes your agreement to abide by such terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms you should leave the website immediately. Leyshon WS reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify, alter or otherwise update these terms and conditions and its web pages at any time without further notice and you agree to be bound by any modifications, alterations or updates to these terms and conditions.
1. © 2016 Leyshon WS. The copyright in material on this website is owned by Leyshon WS and protected by the copyright laws of the United Kingdom, international copyright treaties and all other applicable copyright and intellectual property laws. You are entitled to copy any information for your own personal use but may not otherwise copy, reproduce, republish or distribute any such information in any manner without the prior written consent of Leyshon WS. You agree not to remove any copyright notices or other notices or proprietary restrictions from any of the material or information contained in these web pages. Any unauthorised downloading, retransmission, or other copying or modification of any of the contents of this website may be in breach of statutory or common law rights which could be the subject of legal action. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Leyshon WS.
2. Certain names, words, titles, phrases, logos, icons, graphics or designs appearing in the pages of this website may constitute trade names or unregistered trade marks of Leyshon WS or a third party. The display of any of the above trade names or trade marks on pages at this website does not imply that any licence has been granted to any third party in respect of the same. All third party product or company names and devices, logos, icons, graphics or designs appearing on this website are exhibited only in such a manner as is intended to be for the benefit of such trade mark owners and Leyshon WS intends no infringement of such trade marks. The appearance or absence of products, services, companies, organisations, home pages or other websites on this website does not imply any endorsement or non-endorsement thereof by Leyhson WS. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Leyshon WS.
3. When you view the website some information may be stored on your computer. This information will be in the form of a ‘cookie’ or similar file and will help Leyshon WS improve your browsing experience. With most Internet browsers, you can erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Please refer to your Internet browser instructions or help screen or learn more about these functions.
4. The information, materials and functions contained in the website including text, graphics, links or other items are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law Leyhson WS disclaims all warranties, representations, understandings whatsoever, express or implied, specifically including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, freedom from computer viruses, and non-infringement of third parties’ rights.
5. Leyshon WS shall not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage whatsoever including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, contracts, data, goodwill, work stoppage and computer failure resulting from the use of or inability to use, interruption or availability of this website, its operation or transmission, computer viruses, loss of data or otherwise in respect of the use of the website and howsoever caused even if Leyshon WS shall have been advised of the possibility of such damages. All implied warranties, implied undertakings, implied representations, and/or implied conditions relating to the website, its content and/or any third party sites are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permissible by law. Leyshon WS further excludes any liability for any errors or omissions from information, materials and functions included in this website except to the extent that such liability may not be lawfully excluded under the applicable law. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law Leyshon WS disclaims all liability for negligence.
6. You are able to link to any page on the website. You are not permitted however, to frame or page-jack the website. You are not permitted to use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy the website or the content expressed herein, other than for search engine indexing. Such search engines are expected to comply with the ‘Robots Exclusion Protocol’ as set out in robots.txt files on the website. Leyshon WS is not responsible for nor assumes any liability for the contents of other websites or home pages which are linked to the Leyshon WS web pages. Leyshon WS shall have no liability in respect of material hyperlinked to Leyshon WS’ web pages which may be misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, threatening or obscene or otherwise not in accordance with such regulations as may be from time to time in force. The provision by Leyshon WS of a link to another website does not constitute any authorisation by Leyshon WS to you to access materials held at that location, nor is it evidence of any endorsement by Leyshon WS of the material held there.
7. Leyshon WS operates this website from Kelso, Scotland, and makes no representation that the information contained herein is appropriate or available for use in other locations outside the United Kingdom. You are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws of the country from which you are accessing the website.
8. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts. You are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws of the country from which you are accessing this website.
If you have any questions concerning the terms and conditions please write to Leyshon WS Solicitors, Portbrae House, Peebles, EH45 8AW.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of this website are reserved by Leyshon WS. In accessing these web pages, you agree that any downloading of content is for personal, non-commercial reference only. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior consent of Leyshon WS. For rights clearance please contact Leyshon WS at email@example.com.
The content of the Leyshon WS website is maintained by the web author. Whilst every attempt is made to ensure that information is accurate and up-to-date, some information is subject to change. Leyshon WS will not be held liable for information that is subject to change and reserves the right to alter the content of the website at any time.